AB & CJ Energy Bites
Almond Butter & Chia Jam Energy Bites
This was the very first recipe I created with Spreads by Cede almond butters and chia seed spreads… and it’s by far still one of my favourites! It’s delicious, convenient, and creates tasty little bites that you can have on the go whenever, where ever. All you need is four simple ingredients, a food processor, and a freezer and voila, you’ll have AB and J energy bites just like that.
Time to make yourself some goods!
-1/2 cup medjool dates
-1 cup rolled oats
-1/2 cup Spreads by Cede Almond butter of choice
-1 tbsp + 1 tsp Spreads by Cede Chia seed jam of choice
1. Use ½ tsp to measure 12 scoops of jam onto a plate lined with parchment paper and place in the
freezer until frozen (about an hour).
2. Soak the pitted dates in hot water for about 10 minutes, then drain and pat dry.
3. Add the rolled oats to a food processor and pulse a few times.
4. Add the dates and almond butter to the food processor and process until everything is mixed
5. Scoop out 1 tbsp of the mixture and flatten, then place a frozen scoop of jam into the centre and fold
the almond butter/date mixture around it and roll into a ball.
6. Repeat until no more almond butter mix and jam remain.